Enjoy this Asian-inspired veggie dinner.
Total time: 20 minutes
Vegetarian and vegan option, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free
1. Mix together garlic, ginger, onion powder and tamari, plus a few tbsp water to make a sauce.
2. Prepare and chop all of your veggies and dice tempeh/chicken.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, then add tempeh/chicken, onion and mushrooms, and sauté for 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Add in the sauce and bok choy, and keep stir frying until bok choy is just wilted soft but still slightly crunchy, and tempeh is golden.
5. Squeeze over lime juice and stir in fresh coriander, then serve with your choice of rice or quinoa, roasted cashews and chopped lettuce.
Optional: Feel free to swap veggies for any of your choice
This recipe is part of the HBF Run Meal Plan, created by Janina Gelbke, an ambassador of HBF Run for a Reason.