All courses finish with a cheering crowd and a sense of achievement at Gloucester Park.
After you cross the finish line
You’ve finished your run, for your reason. Now it’s time to enjoy the finish area atmosphere.
- Collect your finishers medal as you cross the line
- Enjoy your free fruit, Powerade and water
- Meet your friends at the designated A-Z Meet & Greet Area
- Cool down and stretch in the HBF Recovery zone
- Unwind in the Friendlies Massage Zone
- Enjoy your pre-purchased breakfast in the HBF ReFuel Zone
- Check your time at the Nine News Timing Tent
- Have a bite to eat from one of the many food vendors available
Free shuttle buses
Free shuttle buses will run on rotation between Hale St, Gloucester Park and Wellington St, in front of the Perth train station. This shuttle bus is free for spectators and participants.
Remember to hold onto your participant bib, because it’s your free ticket home on Transperth buses and trains until 3pm, Sunday 28 May.