HBF Run for a Reason Early Bird Price Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Gift details & conditions
4. The promotion is open to the general public (Entrants).
5. Gift: Each Entrant who completes and pays for their registration for the 2017 HBF Run for a Reason online will discounted entry fees.
6. Open to entrants who enter the Run for a Reason online only.
7. Each Entrant will receive the following discount:
|ADULT PRICING (16 YEARS OR OLDER ON EVENT DAY)|
21km HBF health member
21km 60 years plus
21km HBF health member, 60 years plus
12km HBF health member
12km 60 years plus
12km HBF member, 60 years plus
4km HBF health member
4km 60 years plus
4km HBF member, 60 years plus
|CHILD PRICING (15 YEARS OR YOUNGER ON EVENT DAY)|
12km General Child
12km HBF health member Child
4km general Child
4km HBF health member Child
8. The gift cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. All costs and expenses associated with the gift, beyond the specified gift components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
10. The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift.
11. Substitute gifts will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the gift at the allocated time.
12. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift in place of any gift referred to in these terms and conditions.
13. The promotion will commence at 08.00 WST on Thursday 9th February 2017 (Commencement Date).
14. The promotion will conclude at 23.59 WST on Monday 13th March 2017 (Closing Date).
15. Entries submitted after the closing date will be ineligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
16. All Entrants who enter an HBF employee’s team via hbfrun.com.au and complete their entry including full payment will be eligible to receive the promotion, between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date.
17. After the Closing Date of the promotion, standard entry fee rates will apply.
18. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
19. The Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
20. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
21. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
22. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift is not provided.
23. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
24. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
25. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift is claimed.
26. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
27. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
28. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time. 29. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.